So... I'm never really sure what to write for this. I have no problems replying or commenting on other people's blogs, and some of you are VERY creative! But when it comes time to write on my own... the only thing I know is that I don't want to write about any of the things we were given as possible prompts this week... Being an online student is cool and all... but not something I feel compelled to write about. Yes, I would actually rather ramble on about not having anything to write about! ;-) I guess that's a good thing though... Some of you have a LOT going on in your lives right now. Traumatic things and exhausting things and even a few exciting and good things! My only excitement is that I go on leave for a week this afternoon! My parents are flying into Atlanta tomorrow and I get to drive the 5 hours up to get them and probably turn around and come right back so I don't miss my Food Safety seminar. I guess that is an advantage of online school, though... if I end up going somewhere else, all I have to do is find somewhere with internet! The other advantage must be that I can sit here doing this while I am at work and my students are taking a test... ;-)
Anyway, welcome to my brain... This really is how I think all the time... somewhat in circles and mostly just random! Good luck with all your posts this week and I look forward to seeing what you all come up with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know the feeling... It takes me some quality alone time to figure things out according to topic and all.. Trust me a day in my head is scary for most, but you don't have to pick something that you are completely interested in; just something that can hold your interest to write. Sometimes settling for less turns into something more. Good Luck!
ReplyDelete