Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Welcome
Hi everyone... Thanks for checking out my blog. I am still not sure if I am going to like this, but so far it seems like it will be fun! The way I figure, I like to talk, and this way if you are not as interested, you only have to scan over it or just click away! Less threatening than if you have to walk away from a conversation with a physical person right? Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all through this new venue of expression...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

HI LYNDSAY,
ReplyDeleteI have to agree with you, bloging is alot easier then walking away from physical confrentation. I have read your respones to my blog and I have answered it.
I think the bloging is a good idea as we are supposed to post to it everyday from the way I understand it and it is a good way to get ideas from all of the other class mates. I have found that this class is taking away from the time I should be spending in P&A I. I just dont find that class to be as intresting as I do Comp. But I think that is because there is next to no interaction with each other in that class. Like you I like to communicate and have conversation with others.
Sherry W.
Sherry,
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking the time to comment! I just took A&P 1 last term, that course is fairly brutal! Good luck with it! I am with you though, it's hard to focus on the one that doesn't hold your interest when you have another class that does. I am having a hard time because I'm taking Food Safety and Microbiology right now, and it isn't what I hoped I guess... I was pretty excited about it, but now feeling more like it will just be another class I have to make it through. Good luck in all your classes though, and let me know if I can help for your A&P or for this!